Gnosis partnered with the Italian company Fairmat, which specializes on development of advanced modelling tools for the pricing of financial derivative contracts.
In cooperation with Fairmat, Gnosis offers its clients a web-based tool used to create Key Information Documents (KID) for Packaged Retail and Insurance-based Investment Products (PRIIPs).
Features of the Application
- Web based
- Manual and Automatic (via API) terms data input
- Asset Classes: Calculation of CRM, MRM, SRI, Performance Scenarios and Costs on
- structured products/notes, Insurance life products, OTC derivatives, structured deposits,
- funds/ETF, Credit-Linked Notes.
- Support for multiple languages
- Scalable from few issues to thousands
- KID monitoring
- Market data included in the service
- KIDs Publishing
- Published KIDs History management
Depending on your particular needs, our service can extend from regulatory check to full provision of KID for PRIIPs.
- Project Management
- Internal coordination (legal/risk/commercial)
- Business support through implementation phases
- Collection of all the KIDs attributes, payoff configuration, market data feed.
- KID metrics calculations: CRM, MRM, SRI and Costs.
- PDF documents set-up and generation, KIDs publishing and monitoring.